Department A: 4-H Indoor Exhibits & Educational Exhibits
Linda Kisner & Barbara Kendig, Co-Chairpersons, 4-H Leaders
Doug Hovatter, 4-H Agent
Learn by doing 4-H MOTTO: “To Make the Best Better”
All 4-H Exhibitors participating at the Berkeley County Youth Fair are reminded to follow fair rules, register on-line with fair officials as directed, and check the fair web site for fair information and updates.
- Please read each 4-H project exhibit requirement as described and explained in the project requirement packet. If exhibits do not meet the requirements as specified in the project requirement packet, points will be deducted.
- All Posters 14” x 22” and Tri Fold Display Boards not to exceed 36” x 48”. All exhibits must be exhibitors own work and of the current 4-H year, October 1, 2016 to the date of Fair.
- Exhibitors name should not be visible on the project exhibit.
- “Properly labeled” means to label your project according to the specifications given for that project exhibit.
- Self-Determined projects that may require larger space for display must be approved by fair officials.
Please use the following link for the Indoor Exhibit requirements: