Department D: Boy Scouts
On my honor, I will do my best To do my duty to God and my country And to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, Mentally awake and morally straight.
- Space for and location of all exhibits will be assigned by the official in charge. Participants must be actively registered in the Boy Scouts of America. The Youth Fair Association will not be responsible for loss or damage to exhibits but will take due care of all exhibits.
- All entries must have been completed since the last Youth Fair. This is in keeping with the purpose of the Fair, to encourage the youth to look for new horizons; and to gain knowledge and experience.
- An exhibitor must not have more than one entry in each class.
- Each entry must be labeled with the Scout’ s name, age, Unit No, and the exhibit classification. (Example – John Doe, Age 10, Pack 2, 11-A-2)
- Each entry will be judged on its own merits and not competitively.
- All entries must be pre-registered with the Berkeley County Youth Fair via on-line registration by June 1, 2017.