Department H: FCCLA
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
- Entries in each class are limited to one exhibit by any one individual.
- All exhibitors must be members of FCCLA in good standing.
- All exhibitors shall have produced their exhibits and have filed Extended Learning Plans with their home school FCCLA Advisors.
- All consumer and homemaking teachers are responsible for sending an official list of current members who are eligible to enter this year’s competition to the County Extension Office in care of Department H, FCCLA, by July 1 of each year.
- All members who plan to enter the Miss Youth Fair Contest must exhibit one or more Extended Learning Projects to be eligible for that competition.
- All entries must be pre-registered with the Berkeley County Youth Fair via on-line registration by June 1, 2017.