Department I: 4-H Style Review
Arden United Methodist Church Family Life Center
- 9:00-9:15 a.m. – Register at the table in the Family Life Center.
- 9:30 a.m.-Judging will begin and should be completed before noon.
- Practice for Style Revue will be on the Stage in the Family Life Center
Awards Presentation & Style Show:
Saturday, August 5, 2017 – Indoor Arena
- 6:00 pm: Presentation of Awards and Modeling of Sewing Outfits on the Indoor Arena Stage
- Participants are required to be a 4-H member who is taking a sewing project.
- Participants are required to be in the Style Revue Judging event held July 27, 2017, and the Awards and Modeling Program during the Berkeley County Youth Fair, August 5, 2017.
- If an exhibitor is unable to participate during either segment of the style revue because of health or unforeseen reasons, another 4-H member may model/show the outfit plus a video must be presented at the same time with the 4-H member modeling the creation. The exhibitor must get special permission from the Style Revue Committee for this to occur.
- If a Sewing Exhibitor fails to send in the registration form by July 17, 2017 and/or participate during the 4-H Style Revue judging, July 27, 2017, he/she will complete the project at the club level. Please contact Mrs. Frankenberry by July 10, 2017, if you have a conflict for the judging.