Donations can be monetary or “in-kind” donations. If they are “in-kind” donations please make sure a receipt is given to the BCYF treasurer so your contribution can be recorded. Award Sponsors are not included in these contribution levels and are a separate donation.
Grand Champion Sponsor $5,000 – $9,999:
- 10 x 10 Premium Outdoor Commercial Vendor Space (must sign a commercial vendor contract and abide by the guidelines set forth in the contract) $200 value
- Full Page Ad in the fair book (ad must be black and white print ready and contribution must be received by April 30 to be included in Fair Catalog) $175 value
- 3’ x 8’ banner displayed during the week of the 2023 fair at a location chosen by the fair. Fair to supply banner, with design being approved by business representative.
- SOCIAL MEDIA mentions (Tags) as one of our top sponsors
- 35 complimentary one day passes to the 2023 fair. $245 value
- Listed on fair website as BCYF Fair Sponsor for 2023 year.
- Business logo on the fair website for 2023 year.
- Listed in the 2023 Catalog on the “Sponsors Page” (contribution must be received by April 30 to be included in Fair Catalog)
- $150 in “Fair Food Funds” to be used at the BCYF concession stand
- Buyer’s parking pass for Friday’s livestock auction
- PA announcements throughout the week of the fair recognizing you or your business as Grand Champion Contributor
- Signage to display at your place of business(s) stating “Proud sponsor of the Berkeley County Youth Fair.” Come out to support the YOUTH in August 2023!
Some important things to consider about your investment!
Our average attendance per day based on 2022 numbers was 5,000 x 7 days or 35,000 people in a week’s time. This is the audience you are putting your business in front of. . . as it is one of, if not the largest community event of the year.
Our Fair week is televised on TV10 daily, with live coverage and tape delayed coverage as well. Our higher level sponsors receive great visibility from their investment throughout the Fair week. Even when folks can’t make it to the fair they are tuning in online daily and many of those who do attend also watch the replays daily.
Our Annual Livestock Auction brings out business owners from the tri-state region for a very important event on Friday of the fair. This is also an opportunity to reach people who may see your banners or hear your name over the loud speaker or through our communication channels like our website or social media.