We are excited to offer NEW Sponsorship Opportunities for the 75th Berkeley County Youth Fair (BCYF) this year.
Donations can be monetary or “in-kind” donations. If they are “in-kind” donations please make sure a receipt is given to the BCYF treasurer so your contribution can be recorded. Award Sponsors are not included in these contribution levels and are a separate donation.
Premium Ribbon Sponsor $1,500 – $2,999:
- 10 x 10 outdoor commercial vendor space (must sign a commercial vendor contract and abide by the guidelines set forth in the contract) $125 value
- Half page ad in the fair book (ad must be black and white print ready and contribution must be received by April 30, 2022 to be included in 2022 Fair Catalog) $75 value
- 3’ x 8’ banner displayed during the week of the 2022 fair at a location chosen by the fair. Fair to supply banner, with design being approved by business representative.
- Listed in the 2022 Fair Catalog on the Sponsor Page (contribution must be received by April 30, 2022 to be included in Fair Catalog)
- Listed on fair website as BCYF Fair Sponsor for 2022 year.
- Business logo on the fair website for 2022 year.
- 21 complimentary one day passes to the 2022 fair. $100 value
- $75 in “Fair Food Funds” to be used at the BCYF concession stand
- Public address announcements throughout the week of the fair recognizing you or your business as Premium Ribbon Contributor.
- Signage to display at your place of business(s) stating “Proud sponsor of the Berkeley County Youth Fair.” Come out to support the YOUTH of Berkeley in August 2022!
Some important things to consider about your investment!
Our average attendance per day based on 2021 numbers was 5,000 x 7 days or 35,000 people in a week’s time. This is the audience you are putting your business in front of. . . as it is one of, if not the largest community event of the year.
Our Fair week is televised on TV10 daily, with live coverage and tape delayed coverage as well. Our higher level sponsors receive great visibility from their investment throughout the Fair week. Even when folks can’t make it to the fair they are tuning in online daily and many of those who do attend also watch the replays daily.
Our Annual Livestock Auction brings out business owners from the tri-state region for a very important event on Friday of the fair. This is also an opportunity to reach people who may see your banners or hear your name over the loud speaker or through our communication channels like our website or social media.