Dwayne Flohr, Chairperson
Friday, August 5th, 7:00pm
Registration opens at 5:00pm. $20.00 registration fee.
MANDATORY Driver’s Meeting at 5:45pm
Racing will begin at 7:00pm.
All rules strictly enforced.
Track officials will have final say.
Everyone pays gate admission.
Pit passes are required – $10.00 for Pit Passes.
200′ Foot Dirt Drags Rules
Classes (Subject to change day of event):
- 2WD Gas
- 4WD Gas
- 4WD Diesel
- Semi’s (Tri County Only)
- Driver must stay with their vehicle while their class is participating. Failure to stay with your vehicle can result in a disqualification.
- Any vehicle that touches the white line on either side of that truck’s lane will be disqualified.
- Winners will return to the staging area immediately in order to receive staging Instruction for their next round.
- No speeding or hot rodding the pit area. Vehicles operating in an unsafe manner can result in a disqualification/ejection from the event and/or the fairgrounds. No riders at any time.
- Current and valid photo driver’s license Is required for the driver.
- Seatbelts must be worn and helmets are required
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances (narcotics) are allowed in pit area or on the fairgrounds. Drivers or pit crews caught drinking or engaging with illegal substances (narcotics) disqualifies their vehicle and driver.
- All and any drag racing decisions such as winner and possible disqualifications are FINAL. No appeal process.
- All hood stacks are to be cross bolted with minimum 3/8 bolts.
- ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN HELMET
- Vehicle must be Street Legal. Must have valid Inspection Sticker, valid tags, and valid registration.
- O.T. Tire only
- Batteries must be secure, truck bed needs to be clean (no trash, etc)
- No rails, tube buggy, or bikes. (No open wheeled vehicles)
- After the finish line you must stop before the predetermined stop point line, which will be marked on the track. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification.
- Left Lane exits first, followed by right lane. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification.
- Each class will have a practice round immediately before the competition rounds.
Purse payout is as follows (for each class)
1st place – $150.00
2nd place – $100.00