The Berkeley County Youth Fair Association reserves to its Executive Board the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and arbitrate, settle, and determine all matters in regard to and to add or amend them as they may deem advisable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- No pets allowed (excluding service dogs) on fairground premises.
- Absolutely no alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons or firearms allowed on fairground premises.
- Barn areas close at 11:00 pm daily. Everyone must be out of the barns no later than 11:30 pm except for those persons designated by the Livestock Chairpersons. No Trespassing goes into effect at 11:30 p.m. until 5:00 a.m.
- No unauthorized soliciting.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. No smoking in any building, barn, picnic pavilion, grandstand and amphitheater.
- All persons and containers are subject to search.
- No vehicles are to be left over night. They will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Executive Fair Board reserves the right to have any attendee removed from the fairgrounds without liability during the fair for cause (including but not limited to threatening behavior, intoxication, or unsportsmanlike conduct).